Feedback & Compliments

Feedback and Compliments

We value all feedback about our work, practice and staff. Your opinion is important to us, to ensure that we continue to provide a valued service to our clients. If you have something to say please get in touch.

DJD Group Limited aim to provide a professional standard of service. We understand sometimes customers or other stakeholders may believe we have not met these standards. In these rare circumstances we aim to resolve any issue or complaint quickly, and in the most straight forward manner.

DJD Architects is a Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) Chartered Practice and thereby governed by RIBA’s Code of Practice. This is in addition to RIBA’s Code of Conduct which ensures individual RIBA members meet the highest standards of professional service. Individual architects are regulated by the Architects Registration Board (ARB).

Our staff are also additionally qualified for Home Quality Mark and Code for Sustainable Homes assessments (BREEAM), Party Wall services (the Faculty of Party Wall Surveyors), and SAP assessments (Elmhurst Energy).

If you have a complaint, this procedure outlines how it will be dealt with by DJD Group Limited.

Making a Complaint

First, contact the person highlighted as the main point of contact within your appointment letter. They will be fully equipped to deal with your concerns. It is not necessary to put your complaint in writing. If you prefer, you can phone us, send an email, or visit our offices. If you do write to us, please make sure to provide all the relevant details including the project number and your contact number to help us promptly sort out what may have gone wrong.

How quickly will you receive a response?

We will endeavour to deal with your complaint immediately, dependent on its nature. However, if we find it’s going to take longer, we’ll let you know within seven days and tell you when you can expect a full response. This will usually be within four weeks.

What you should do if you’re unhappy with our initial response

If you are not satisfied with our first response, and your complaint is not being dealt with by a Director, then the next stage would be to contact the Director in charge. If the Director in charge has issued the first response, then you can contact one of our other Directors. Again, we will endeavour to respond as soon as possible, with a full response within four weeks.

What you should do if you think we have failed to resolve the problem

In the unlikely event that we are unable to resolve your complaint, you can make a formal complaint, dependent on the subject, to the Architect’s Registration Board (ARB), the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA), the Faculty of Party Wall Surveyors (for Party Wall matters) or Elmhurst Energy (for SAP Assessments).

How to contact us

2 St Oswald’s Road, Worcester, WR1 1HZ
01905 612864